Drum spill tray with removable base grids, for use with sixteen 25 litre drums. With a sump capacity of 120 litres, the spill tray is suitable for the safe contained storage of up-to sixteen 25 litre vessels. Useful for the safe storage of small drums and containers to catch drips and leaks. The removable base grid keeps containers clear of contamination and allows spills and leaks to collect in sump.
This spill pallet conforms to all current UK oil storage legislation.
- Compatible absorbants for improved liquid control and therefore safer convenient use
- Grids to keep containers clear of leaked fluid
- Ideal for use under machinery, vehicle and plant and as drum storage.
- Removable grids for easy cleaning
- Large lip for easy handling
- Economical, lightweight and flexible
- Comprehensive range
- Grid made from 100% recyclable polyethylene
Dimensions: 120 (l) x 120 (w) x 12cm (h)
Maximum load: 250kg
Capacity: 16 x 25 litre drums
Sump capacity: 120 litres
Red drums shown in image not included, these are for illustration purposes only.
** Please note: Delivery to addresses other than UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges. Please see our Terms & Conditions for excluded Post Codes. Please call us for an accurate delivery cost prior to ordering **
Feature Value Brand Fentex Finish/Colour Black Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 120 x 120 x 12cm
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Tray for 16 x 25 Litre Bunded Drums answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!