DetailsA high capacity, 240 litre Chemical Spill Kit supplied with a Wheeled Bin, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use this kit contains everything needed to effectively and safely clean up and manage a chemical spill. A highly mobile solution when responding to a spill or a leak, this kit can be moved to the affected area by a single person, enabling a quick and responsive method of dealing with an emergency spill.
Designed specifically for use with chemical and hazardous liquids, the chemical absorbent socks and absorbent pads are for use in all areas of chemical plant and chemical manufacturing and can be used on caustics, acids, solvents, oils and fuels as well as many common fluids. The bright yellow colour indicates hazardous material.
- 10 x Absorbent socks (8cm x 3m)
- 120 x Absorbent pads (40cm x 50cm)
- 4 x Disposal bags & ties
- 1 x Instruction and contents
- 1 x Yellow Wheeled Bin
- For use on acids, alkalis and strong chemicals (not compatible with oxidisers)
- Provides the means to respond promptly to spills and leaks
- Ideal for goods-in, bulk liquid storage and delivery points, chemical stores and all other areas where large volumes of liquid are present
** Please note: Delivery to addresses other than UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges. Please see our Terms & Conditions for excluded Post Codes. Please call us for an accurate delivery cost prior to ordering **
Feature Value Brand Fentex Kit Container Wheelie Bin
Style Ratings Functionality Value for Money QualityExtremely easy to use website both from searching and ordering point of view. Order delivered quickly and well packaged. (Posted on 18/12/2014)
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the 240 Litre Chemical Spill Kit answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!