Oil & Fuel Spill Kit
240 Litre oil & fuel Spill Kit stored in a yellow wheelie bin for the quick response to spills of oils, fuels and solvents. Ideal for areas where drums and IBCs are used, stored or transported. Contents includes absorbent socks to contain spills and protect drains, absorbent pads to soak up spilled liquids, disposal bags and zip-ties, instructions and contents sheet.
- For use on all hydrocarbons (oils, fuels and solvents)
- Fast acting absorbent socks and pads
- Absorbent capacity: 240L
- High-visibility for easy identification
- Identification label
- Disposal bags and ties for used absorbents included
- Instruction sheet and contents list included
- High mobilty for quick reaction to spillage incidents
- Refill pack available separately (ORF240)
- Helps compliance with EA/SEPA/NIEAguidelines (PPG26)
- Compatible with lubricating, hydraulic, engine and other oils. Safely absorbs diesel fuel oil based solvents
- Provides the means to respond promptly to spills and leaks
- Ideal for goods-in, bulk liquid storage and delivery points, chemical stores and all other areas where large volumes of liquid are presentContents:11 Absorbent socks, 8cm x 3m100 Absorbent pads4 Disposal bags & ties1 Instruction and contents1 Yellow Wheeled Bin
Further discounts are available for bulk orders and mixed quantity orders from the Absorbents & Spill Control Section of our website.
Please call our sales team for a quotation on 0845 591 1966
Feature Value Brand Fentex Purpose Oil and Fuel Capacity 200 Litre
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the 240 Litre Oil & Fuel Spill Kit answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!