Alvaley Amalgam Separator - Suitable for Wet-line suction systems.
- This is designed for use on a multiple surgery wet line suction pump.
The Alvaley Amalgam Separator , Manufactured in the UK is the World’s best priced and the UK's Best Amalgam Separator, this fully certified ISO BS EN 11143 and CE marked standard Amalgam Separator is chemical resistant, you will not need to recycle this product for many years.
This Separator is the Cheapest in the market. It has no running costs, no power is required making it the world’s most cost effective unit.
Easy to install 60%+ of our customers install it themselves.
We offer a no contract recycling service. Pay for the recycling only when it needs to be done.
- 2 year parts warranty
- This is Europe's most cost effective Amalgam Separator
- Not electrical (no power required)
- No running costs
- No maintenance
- No servicing
- No hidden costs
- Installation cost £100 (average)
- Silent operation
- 100% recyclable
- Fits all dry line suction pumps
- No rotors/collector cups
- Easy fit, alternatively, we can install it (fee applies)
- Up to 2 years usage without needing to be recycled
- Small and compact
- Height - 69cm
- Diameter - 34cm
- To save space, this can be installed into a standard 60cm high cabinet beneath your separator
- Supplied with:
- 2 metres of hose
- 2 x 1 ¼ inch universal waste pipe connectors
- 4 hose clips
- 2 adaptors (hose to universal waste fitting)
How does it work?
The Alvaley Separator works by a sedimentary and filtration process effectively removing up to 96.6% of amalgam particulates from your waste water stream. Only water that has been filtered can pass through the outlet.
Our units are so easy to install you can do it yourself or ask your local plumber; we can offer installation services in some areas of the country call us to discuss further.
No moving parts, our unit provides a hands free operation all year round.
No cup exchange or mess.
Our amalgam separator can also be used on pumped waste and gravity drains, it’s also ideal for dedicated sink or where mobile aspirators are emptied.
|Guarantee||2 Years - Parts Only|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Alvaley Amalgam Separator - Wet-line Filtermax answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Alvaley Amalgam Separator - Wet-line Filtermax.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.