For use on a single surgery dry line suction pump, this small and compact Dental Amalgam Separator is designed for use under a sink.
The UK's most popular separator and the World’s most cost effective Amalgam Separator.
- Attaches to normal sink types for under sink fitting.
- Not electrical (no power required).
- No maintenance, servicing or running costs.
- Silent operation.
- 100% recyclable.
- Fits all dry line suction pumps.
- No rotors/collector cups or buffers.
- Easy fit, alternatively, we can install it (fee applies).
- Up to 2 years usage without needing to be recycled.
Supplied with; 2 metres of hose, 2 x 1.25 inch universal waste pipe connectors, 4 hose clips, 2 adaptors (hose to universal waste fitting).
Dimensions: 29cm/8.5 inch (h) x 25cm/10 inch (d)
Feature Value Brand Alvaley Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 29cm (h) x 25cm (d)
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Alvaley Dental Amalgam Separator for Normal Sink Types- Size One answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!