Aquasorb Entrance Mat in All Colours and Sizes
- Tough, long lasting mat with raised ‘waffle’ design that removes dirt and moisture – can hold up to 6 litres per sq m
- Decalon fibres bonded to tough rubber base.
- Gripper backing minimises movement on all surfaces and actually raises mat off the floor to allow drying underneath when newly mopped.
- Extremely tough solid rubber borders– a great plus in schools.
- Overall height 10.5mm
- For placement inside entrances in schools, universities, public buildings, sports facilities, shopping malls.
Aquasorb is intended for use in medium to heavy traffic areas, with the raised crush resistant waffle design providing an aggressive scraping and cleaning action. The rubber perimeter traps dirt and moisture for superb soil and moisture control, making it ideal for use in entranceways and lobbies with regular foot traffic. Moulded rubber cleats on the underside of the mat ensure minimal mat movement. This mat comes in various colours and sizes to look great in any building type.
- Dry Zone Mat
- Water resistant surface to Level 2
- Resistant to soiling and stains Level 3
- Absorbs water to Level 3
- Slip resistance Level 2
- Crush Resistant and regains form
- Suitable for medium heavy use areas
Mainland UK over £150
Delivery of orders valued over £150 excluding VAT is free of charge to most parts of the UK. There are some exceptions. Postcode areas AB, BT, FK, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41, PO30 & BT are excluded from free delivery and will incur a carriage charge.
Oversized products which require a pallet delivery, or crane/hiab offload may also incur an additional charge.
Mainland UK under £150
Delivery of most orders under £150 excluding VAT and weighing less than 25kg will be charged at £7.25 plus VAT. Exceptions to this are the items to postcode areas AB, BT, FK, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41, PO30 & BT. Larger consignments and items may carry and additional charge for delivery. Some hand dryer spare parts also carry additional delivery charges. We will always confirm the delivery charges before accepting your order.
Delivery of your order to your premises
Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 08:30-18:00 and will be made to ground floor, kerbside only (unless previously agreed in writing). Standard delivery is not always timed delivery. You or an authorised person must be available to sign for your delivery. Failed attempts at delivery may result in additional re-delivery charges. Leaving goods without a signature is entirely at your own risk. We expect you to inspect your package before signing and sign accordingly as ‘damaged package’ if it is not received in satisfactory condition. It is very important that you to check your order on receipt and inform Direct365 immediately of any damages or missing items. For the sake of clarity, this should be on the day of delivery. Direct365 will not be responsible for any damages or breakages after the goods have been signed for except where they are signed for as ‘package damaged’, or reported to us as damaged on delivery, on the day of delivery. Any damage to goods signed as ‘package damaged’ must be reported to us within 3 working days.
Estimated delivery times
Most items are despatched by the next working day following acceptance of your order. Standard delivery is between 3-5 working days. Due to the items being despatched from multiple locations and some of our products having longer delivery times, your goods may arrive in different packages and with different carriers, at no additional cost to you. We will endeavour to provide you with delivery information on the website where we can. Stock levels may vary on a daily basis but we will always attempt to despatch your item as soon as possible and will inform you if there is a significant delay expected on your order.
Whilst we endeavour to deliver your goods to you as quickly as possible, at the very latest delivery will take place within 30 days from the date following the day we accept your order (unless stated on the website or informed to you by our customer representatives).
Please contact our product sales team 0808 250 2012 if your order is required urgently and we will do our best to meet your deadlines.
We found other products you might like...
- Beca-Bin Cleaning Mop (Case of 10)£44.00 ex VAT£52.80 inc VATTrojan 360 Litre Wheelie Bin (Various Colours)£103.20 ex VAT£123.84 inc VATXlerator® NEW Excel Hand Dryer in Brushed Stainless Steel£528.99 ex VAT£634.79 inc VATC21 Wall Mounted Square Cigarette Bin Stainless Steel Finish£29.00 ex VAT£34.80 inc VATDickies Storm Safety Trainer Boots Size 6 to 12£37.00 ex VAT£44.40 inc VATSynergise Carex 500ml Liquid Soap Bottle Holder in Brushed£9.10 ex VAT£10.92 inc VATOut of stockspillpod® MOBI 2: Chemical Mobile Spill Cart 200 Litre£272.95 ex VAT£327.54 inc VATPhysio-Control Lifepak® CR2 Carry Case£58.00 ex VAT£69.60 inc VAT40L Spill Kits General, Chemical, Oil with Flexi-tray IncludedStarting from £40.45 ex VAT£48.54 inc VATFood Hygiene Interactive Training Course£29.00 ex VAT£34.80 inc VATEmpty 300ml Bottle Sea Kelp Hand Wash (Pack of£5.64 ex VAT£6.77 inc VATLong Moving Box£3.20 ex VAT£3.84 inc VATInsect-a-clear Compact Range Fly Killer 15 WattStarting from £0.00 ex VAT£0.00 inc VATOut of stockCleanline Finnish Washroom Cleaner Concentrate (5 Litre)£8.20 ex VAT£9.84 inc VATOut of stock'This Sink for Food Utensils Only' Sign - Vinyl 20 x 15 cm£2.50 ex VAT£3.00 inc VATStandard Vehicle First Aid & Safety Kits£29.95 ex VAT£35.94 inc VATOxford Hand Dryer in White ABS£62.50 ex VAT£75.00 inc VATCheeky Panda Bamboo Facial Tissue Cube 56 Sheets X 12 Boxes£20.41 ex VAT£24.49 inc VATAiroma Starter Kit£25.09 ex VAT£30.11 inc VATSingle IBC Spill Pallet with Framed Cover£1,324.98 ex VAT£1,589.98 inc VATPlastic Fire Bucket (PFB1)£10.00 ex VAT£12.00 inc VATArc 4000 20 Watt Fly Killer£25.95 ex VAT£31.14 inc VATTerraCyclic Bio-Bin Replacement Cartridges Medium x 100£260.00 ex VAT£312.00 inc VATWrite Your Own Review