Moulded in a soft grade of integral foam with a PU/Latex skin, known as ‘Superskin’ technology, the super tough secure mat has an improved life expectancy. The combination of a 100% waterproof membrane and a Steritouch microbial surface treatment makes this changer especially effective for areas where an enhanced degree of hygiene is required.
The product has been independently tested for compliance to EN 12221-1:2008, along with a fire rating for cigarette and naked flame to BS EN 12952:2011 parts 1&2 by Bureau Veritas.
- The changing mat cartridge has a perimeter PVC extrusion that when inserted into the retaining track ensures a theft proof, hygienic seal.
- Designed for use by either right or left handed parents.
- A powder coated Aluminium track with integral seal for surface fixing to any standard 60cm wide work surface.
- A strong retaining bar or safety rail, for through fixing on the work surface adjacent to the changing mat, constructed with a steel core within a soft outer moulding for protection of the baby.
- Although not generally supplied for this system, the Baby Point safety strap with snap fit closure to BS 6684 1989 can be secured to the frame.
Choice of finishes:
Mat Colour: Grey or White
Safety Rail Colour: Grey, Yellow, Green, Blue
See download for product specification.
Feature Value Brand Baby Point
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Baby Point Super Tough Bench Mounted Baby Changing Mat & Safety Rail answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!