BabyMedi Vertical Baby Changing Station- White
High level of safety and cleanliness
Trendy and stylish design
Suitable for high traffic facilities
BabyMedi changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness, whilst their trendy and stylish design allows these baby changing stations to blend perfectly into any space. With high strength and durability, the BabyMedi is suitable for high traffic facilities such as shopping centres, airports, public buildings, childcare centres etc.
BabyMedi units fully comply with the EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards that require baby changing stations be able to support a 50kg static load test during one hour.
- Surface-mounted baby changing station made of bacterial-resistant polypropylene.
- Biocote antimicrobial additive, based on ion silver technology, is embedded into its own surface, promoting an easy cleaning and reducing the growth of odour causing and staining microbes.
- Unit incorporates a liner dispenser with lock is made of polypropylene and holds approximately 80 bed liners, minimizing operator refills and discouraging potential vandalism.
- Supplied (inside the packing box) with child protection straps made of nylon.
- A pair of bag hooks (one at the right side and the other one at the left) help to keep personal belongings close and at hand.
Dimensions: 550mm (L) x 100mm (closed)/ 890mm (open) (w) x 480mm (h)
Weight: white unit 13.4kg / stainless steel satin finish 16.6kg
Liner Dispenser Capacity: 80 units
Available in two finishes, polypropylene white or polypropylene / stainless steel satin finish.
Also available as a horizontal unit.