Manufactured in the UK and tested to British regulations, the Babyminder horizontal baby changer is a safe and quality assured changing unit suitable for almost any location. The changer provides parents and caregivers with a safe, secure and convenient surface to change a child while away from home.
With an ultra-compact, space saving design, the Babyminder horizontal baby changer also features a gas strut for safe and controlled opening and closing of the unit during and after use. For assurance and peace of mind, this baby changer is made using heavy duty components and fixings to provide the utmost in safety and reliability.
- Compact, ultra-slim profile to save space and fit almost any location
- Heavy-duty integral moulded hinges for strength and safety
- Gas strut mechanism provides opening and closing assistance for easy use and safety.
- Built in liner dispenser and liner storage drawer.
- Twin moulded bag-hooks for convenience
- Fully adjustable single-action retaining-strap fastener
- Heavy-duty fixings for safety assurance
- Large radius internal contours for comfort and safety
- Strong and durable - Tested up to 100kg
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against defects in parts and workmanship. Details on request
- Free door sign included
Manufactured in the UK - Babyminder is a registered trademark
Dimensions open: 510mm (h) x 872mm (w) x 513mm (d)
Dimensions closed: 510mm (h) x 872mm (w) x 102mm (d)
Testing and Certification:
EN12221-2:2008 Changing units for domestic use – Safety requirements – Test methods
CEN TR13387: 2004 (also formed part of the testing standard)
FD 91-1292-21/12/1991 Safety of child care articles
EN71-3 Accordance of chemical properties of materials
Additional Requirements: EN1729-2 (2006),EN15372 (2008)
FREE DELIVERY (NEXT DAY)
FULL AFTER SALES SUPPORT
Feature Value Brand Babyminder Material Light Density Polyethene Colour/Finish White Guarantee 5 Years Closed Dimensions 513 x872 x102 mm Rated Static Load 100kg Open Dimensions 513 x 872 x 102 mm Safety Standards EN 12221-1:2000 Changer Type Horizontal
Style Ratings Functionality Value for Money QualityAsked questions, got quick responses and delivery (Posted on 29/05/2014)
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Babyminder Horizontal Baby Changer in White answered by our expert team.Hi,
We are looking to buy one of these for a church extension we are doing and wondered if there are any certain regulation heights for this to be attached to the wall?
Kimberly MurrayDate: 29/03/2017 |Hello Kimberly,
Thanks for your enquiry.
There are no specific regulations, however we do recommend installing the unit at waist height.
Kind regards – Direct365 Products Team