A highly effective, perfume-free broad spectrum antibacterial foam hand wash combining Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide with Deb Foam Technology. For general use hand washing in food and catering environments, or any other workplace, social care or public facility where a high level of hand hygiene is required.
- Combines mild amphoteric surfactant with organic stabilising molecules to create a rich-cream formula with excellent skin-feel properties both during and after use.
- Deb Foam Technology produces a low surface tension that enables the instant foam lather to be spread easily across all parts of the hands to start working quickly.
- Passed EN1499 in 30 seconds with 1.5ml of product. This is the European 'Gold Standard' in vivo bactericidal test for hand wash 'disinfectants and antiseptics'.
- Food safe. Perfume-free and dye-free formula has been independently tested and found not to have the potential to taint food. HACCP International certified product.
- Foam rinses off hands quickly and easily to leave no residues on skin or in sinks.
Quantity: 6 x 1 litre cartridges
Feature Value Brand Deb Soap Type Anti-Bac Foam Volume 1 litre
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Deb Oxybac Foam Wash (6 x 1 Litre Cartridges) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!