Designed and manufactured in the North West and approved to British Standards, our e-Changer horizontal baby changing table has been designed with safety in mind and tested for continuous use with weights of up to 30kg.
It's available in 9 different colours to suit your washroom facilities. Black, Dark Blue, Light Green, Dark Green, Light Grey, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow.
- Deep bed and adjustable safety belt
- Constructed to a high specification and meets UK & global safety standards
- Made to Order - delivery approximately 7-10 working days
- Also available in White!
- Designed for continuous use up to 30kg
- Built-in liner storage and nappy bag hook
- Ultra-slim profile with heavy duty integral moulded hinges for strength and safety
- Dimensions: 834mm x 516mm x 100mm
- Free 'Baby Changing Facilities' door sign included
The e-Changer must be installed by a professional tradesman who understands the product application and is able to determine the suitability of the wall/panel to which the table is attached. We also recommend that the end user makes regular inspection of the installed changer to check the security of the fixings and to check that the table has not been damaged by misuse.
e-Bins can be ordered in co-ordinating colours to match the table.
£15 delivery charge.
|Material||Medium Density Polyethylene|
|Colour/Finish||Black, Grey, Brown, Green, Lilac, Orange, Red, Yellow|
|Closed Dimensions||834 x516 x100 mm|
|Rated Static Load||30kg|
|Safety Standards||BS EN 12221-1:2008 / BS EN 12221-2:2008|
- This is a specialist product and it is made to order as a result the lead time is 3-4 weeks.
£15 delivery charge.
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the e-Changer Horizontal Baby Changing Table in 9 Colours answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the e-Changer Horizontal Baby Changing Table in 9 Colours.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.
does it fold away?
Yes, the unit is a wall mounted horizontal unit and opens out from the wall at a 90 degree angle.
The unit is then folded back up against the wall when not in use.
Hope this helps!
D365 - Supplies Team
Do you find this question helpful?