Compact electronic instantaneous water heater with highly energy efficient bare-wire heating system for economic water supply to a single outlet.
- The innovatively designed appliance heats the water automatically as it flows through, without wasting energy in standby operation.
- The heating power electronically compensates for variable inlet pressures and temperatures.
- Outlet temperature factory set to 38o C, but can be installer adjusted between 30o C to 43o C.
- Intended for use with taps having M22 /M24 nozzles.
- External flow regulation.
- Easy to install and service.
Energy efficiency class A
Pressure rating 1MPa
Element type Bare wire
Supply voltage 1/N/PE 230 V~
Nominal power rating @ 230V 4.4kW
Nominal current @ 230V 19A
Temperature adjustment (installer) 30°C - 43°C
Maximum inlet temperature 70°C
Factory set temperature(1) 38°C
Factory set flow rate 38°C(2) (l/min) 2.4
Switch on flow rate (l/min) 1.5
Switch off flow rate (l/min) 1.3
Required specific water resistance @ 15°C >800 ohm.cm
Rated volume 0.2 litres
Filled weight 1.5 (kg)
Water connections 1/2” BSP
Dimensions W x D x H 186mm x 87mm x 135mm
Protection class (IEC529) IP25
All data quoted at nominal supply voltage.
A minimum water pressure of 0.2 MPa (2 bar) is recommended for optimum performance.
The appliance must not be subject to more than 1 MPa (10 bar).
(1) Subject to incoming water temperature, flow rate and supply voltage.
(2) Based on 12°C supply temperature, 3 bar dynamic pressure and 230V supply voltage.
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand Unbranded Colour/Finish White
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Electronic Instantaneous Water Heater for Single Outlet. answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!