OIL and FUEL LEAKS – TRAPPED
Put SpillTector® under small plant, machinery and tanks to trap and absorb oil and fuel leaks without any interruption to the job.
Oil and fuel leaks are trapped in a unique sorbent laminate while clean rainwater is allowed to run away, allowing work to continue without harm to the environment.
- Twice the absorbency of other spill traps
- Up to 40% less expensive than other spill traps
- Exceeds Environment Agency requirements for this type of spillage protection
FLEXIBLE sidewalls allow plant and machinery to be wheeled into place easily
TOUGH mesh grid withstands heavy use while allowing oil to soak into sorbent material
ABSORBENT Laminate traps oil and fuel leaks but allows rainwater to run away
EVO Technology Burst cotton fibre technology for unrivalled oil absorbency and retention
UNIQUE SORBENT LAMINATE
- HEAVY-DUTY, high-profile edging enhances robust construction
- TOP LAYER of tough, durable plastic mesh prevents damage from plant and machinery
- HYDROPHOBIC ABSORBENT LAYER rejects rainwater and only absorbs oils and fuels
- EVO ‘burst cotton fibre technology’ LAYER gives SpillTector® unrivalled oil absorbency and retention
- IMPERMEABLE MEMBRANE evenly spreads the oil and fuel throughout the top two absorbent layers
- BASE LAYER of hydrophobic oil and fuel absorbent adds secondary protection to escaping water
SpillTectorSpillTector® fits under a wide range of plant and machinery to trap oil and fuel leaks. Clean rainwater simply won’t be absorbed and is safely channelled away enabling SpillTector® to continue working even in bad weather. Meanwhile the ground underneath stays protected from oil and fuel leaks, eliminating the need to spend time and money on ground remediation.
Replacement SpillTector® Mats
When SpillTectorSpillTector® oil sorbent mat becomes saturated simply replace it with a new one to maintain 100% efficiency.
Product Application: This product can be used to contain and absorb oil, fuel, diesel and petrol leaks, whilst channeling away clean rain water.
Customer Suitability: Ideal for use on construction sites, farm yards or any external area where machinery is temporarily sited.
Dimensions: 1370mm x 2000mm x 100mm
Absorbency: 32 litres
Packs of replacement mats available.
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand SpillTector® Manufacturer Reference Number ST-XL
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Extra Large SpillTector® and Absorbent Mat answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
3 to 5 working days as standard, can be delivered next working day please call 0800 612 9688 to check availability