Generally large fires start as small fires, often of a size that can be tackled by suitably trained staff using portable fire extinguishers. Therefore, action by staff can prevent development of a fire that would pose a threat to life, property or operation of business. Fires are classed according to the material that is burning. Therefore extinguishers provided need to be appropriate for the class of fire.
- Suitable for Class B and C and small liquid or electrical fires (NOT suitable for cooking fat fires)
- An economical extinguisher for use in the car or home
- Ideal where space is at a minimum
- Factory sealed unit requiring minimal maintenance
- Supplied with steel spring clip for easy installation
- Five year warranty
- Height: 32.5cm
- Capacity: 0.6kg
Please note that it is the responsibility of an employer to ensure that fire extinguishers for business use are installed by a suitably qualified person.
Servicing should be carried out annually. After complete or partial use, extinguishers should be refilled/serviced by a competent person/company.
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand Firechief Guarantee 1 Year Finish/Colour Red
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Firechief 600g BC Powder Aerosol Extinguisher (FDPA) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!