Flymatic insect killers use Ultra-Violet rays to attract light sensitive insects such as flies and moths, these insects are killed when they come into contact with an electrocuted metal grid. A removable collection tray catches the flies and makes cleaning quick and easy. Ideal for houses, factories, food outlets, cold rooms, hospitals and any location that needs to be kept clear of flying insects.
The Flymatic IK-GN range is designed for use in all kinds of commercial food preparation areas and is designed to have optimum performance and durability. This model has been designed specifically for food processing applications, but it suits any environment where efficiency and durability are key.
- Quality 304 Stainless Steel casing, corrosion-proof, scratch-proof and easy to clean
- Designed for optimum performance and reliability.
- Unit can be wall mounted, suspended from the ceiling (chains supplied) or be free standing.
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use.
- Easy clean tray.
- Tool free servicing and maintenance
- Certified to meet worldwide safety standards. Approved by EN 60335-2-59
- Lamp life of approx 8000 hours
40W Commercial Fly Killer IK-GN-40-304:
Power: 40 Watt (2 x 20w)
Dimensions: 350mm (h) x 662mm (w) x 105mm (d)
Lamps: 2 x IK-20W-Tube
30W Commercial Fly Killer IK-GN-30-304:
Power: 30 Watt (2 x 15w)
Dimensions: 314mm (h) x 510mm (w) x 105mm (d)
Lamps: 2 x IK-15W-Tube
20W Commercial Fly Killer IK-GN-20-304:
Power: 20 Watt (2 x 10w)
Dimensions: 314mm (h) x 403mm (w) x 105mm (d)
Lamps: 2 x IK-10W-Tube
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand FW3 Guarantee 2 Years Finish Stainless Steel Colour/Finish Stainless Steel
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Flymatic Food Ind App S/Steel Commercial Flying Insect Killers answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!