Glass Washer that connects to Cold Water Supply. Free standing in sink non-electrical.
1. Put glass scrubbing system into sink
2. Hook up to faucet using appropriate adapter
3. Fill washing canister with water
4. Place 1/4 glass washing tablet into the bottom of washing canister
5. Put glass open end down into washing canister
6. Move glass up and down vigorously.
Note: The middle brush and brush strip will remove all was, alcohol and residue.
7. DO NOT rotate glass. ONLY move glass up and down
8. Place glass open end down over the rinse arm and push the glass down until the bottom hits the top of the rinse valve activating the rinse process.
9. Close tap after business hours.
Note: Only connect to a waterline that has stable water pressure.
Don't put in a commercial dishwasher except for the brushes and don't use water to wash that is warmer that 50 Celsius.
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Glass Wash for Cold Water Supply answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Glass Wash for Cold Water Supply.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.