As part of the Insect-O-Cutor® brand of insect control products, Halo Aqua is a versatile professional flykiller which utilises highly effective UV tubes and is designed for use with a high specification Glupac® glueboard.
The double sided Halo® 2x45 Aqua is designed for ceiling suspension. With a swing down front guard, it provides complete access to the UV tubes and glueboards and the quick release lampholder covers make it extremely quick to service.
- Stainless steel construction
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Unique, quick release lampholder covers that protect against water ingress
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress.
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy shatterproof UV tubes
- Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser, made from durable PVC that can withstand hosing down and harsh environments
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
Suggested area coverage: 240m²
Dimensions: 588mm (h) x 404mm (w) x 236mm (d)
Tubes: 6 x TPX15-18s
Glueboard: 2 x GB013
Feature Value Brand Halo Material Stainless Steel
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Halo Aqua Fly Killer (2 x 45W) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!