The fully automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
- Portable and lightweight: at just 2.4lbs, the HeartSine samaritan PAD is much lighter and smaller than other defibrillators and so is easy to transport in an emergency situation.
- User-friendly: From the moment the defibrillator is turned on, the user recieves clear, easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that effectively guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR.
- Two parts, one expiration date: the unique and innovative Pad-Pak is an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge. Therefore with just one expiration date to monitor, the Pad-Pak ensures only simple maintenance change is needed every four years.
- Low cost of ownership: with a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the integrated battery and electrode Pad-Pak cartridge offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
- Suitable for adults and children 8 years older weighing over 55lbs (25kg). (When used with Pediatric Pad Pak, the deifb can be used on children between 1 and 8 years of age or up to 55 lbs)
- Automatic shock delivery: the fully automatic Samaritan analyzes the patient's heart rhythm, and (if needed) automatically delivers a shock.
This package includes: HeartSine Samaritan 360p Fully Automatic Defibrillator, 1 Pad-Pak (combined battery and electrode cartridge - 4 year shelf life), carry case (yellow/blue) and a user manual reference card.
Dimensions: 20 x 18.4 x 4.8 cm
Weight: 1.1kg (including pad pack)
* This product has a 3 week lead time. *
Feature Value Brand HeartSine Defibrillator Type Fully Automatic AED Suitable For All Ages Guarantee 8 Years Manufacturer Physio Control
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the HeartSine Fully Automatic Samaritan 360p Unit Defibrillator answered by our expert team.if the unit is used, what do you do about the battery, how many times can it be used before it needs replacing?Date: 13/03/2018 |Hello,
That's a great question. the Heartsine is designed in such a way that the pad pack contains both the battery and Pads together. therefore these will need replacing after 1 use. the used pad pack can be disposed of in your general waste Bin.
Replacement pad packs can be found here :
I hope this helps.
Kind regards - Product sales Team
Lead time 3 weeks.