- QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
The Insect-a-clear COMPACT has been designed for use in restaurants, food shops, kitchen areas, fast food outlets etc., indeed anywhere where flying insects present a problem.
Due to its slim design, it's ideal where ceiling height or wall space is restricted .
The Insect-a-Clear COMPACT has been designed to the latest British and European standards.
The outer casings are made from steel which is important because plastic can degrade with the effects of ultra violet light.
The following features are incorporated on the Insect-a-clear COMPACT:
* Shatter resistant lamp
* Made for suspending, wall mounting or free standing.
* All steel construction, zinc coated and then powder coated for excellent corrosion resistance.
* Electrical plug and socket on machine side allows easy isolation for servicing.
* Easy servicing, just undo the 2 screws for easy access to the tube and grid.
* Stainless steel killing grid.
* An aluminium catchment tray for easy and hygienic disposal of the dead insects.
* Plastic fly killers can degrade and become brittle due to the effect of the ultra violet light. This
model, being all steel, is unaffected by this.
* Conforms BS EN 60335-2-59 and the European EMC directive.
* Full 1 year guarantee (except tube).
* Every Insect-a-clear COMPACT can be wall mounted, suspended, or free standing.
* Screws and wall plugs are provided for wall mounting.
* 1 15w tube
* coverage 40 sq mtre
Height 22.5 cm
Width 37 cm
Depth 11 cm
Lamps 1 x 15W x 12"
Weight 5 kilo
Coverage approx 30-40 sqm
|Manufacturer Reference Number||F25CSW|
|Tube Type||2 x 15 watts|
|Zapper Wattage||15 Watt|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||370 x 225 x 110 mm|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Insect-a-clear Compact 15 Watt (Shatter Resistant) answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Insect-a-clear Compact 15 Watt (Shatter Resistant).
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.