Insect-a-clear Compact 15 Watt
insect-a-Clear COMPACT 15 watt
Slim design ideal where space is restricted
Conforms BS EN 60335-2-59
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
The Insect-a-clear COMPACT has been designed for use in restaurants, food shops, kitchen areas, fast food outlets etc., indeed anywhere where flying insects present a problem.
Due to its slim design, it's ideal where ceiling height or wall space is restricted .
The Insect-a-Clear COMPACT has been designed to the latest British and European standards.
The outer casings are made from steel which is important because plastic can degrade with the effects of ultra violet light.
The following features are incorporated on the Insect-a-clear COMPACT:
Made for suspending, wall mounting or free standing.
All steel construction, zinc coated and then powder coated for excellent corrosion resistance.
* Electrical plug and socket on machine side allows easy isolation for servicing.
* Easy servicing, just undo the 2 screws for easy access to the tube and grid.
* Stainless steel killing grid.
* An aluminium catchment tray for easy and hygienic disposal of the dead insects.
* Plastic fly killers can degrade and become brittle due to the effect of the ultra violet light. This
model, being all steel, is unaffected by this.
* Conforms BS EN 60335-2-59 and the European EMC directive.
* Full 1 year guarantee (except tube).
* Every Insect-a-clear COMPACT can be wall mounted, suspended, or free standing.
* Screws and wall plugs are provided for wall mounting.
Height 22.5 cm
Width 37 cm
Depth 11 cm
Lamps 1 x 15W x 12"
Coverage Approx 30-40 sq.m
Weight 5 kilo
|Tube Type||2 x 15 watts|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||370 x 225 x 110 mm|
|Power Watts||15 watts|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||F25CBW|