QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
There are 2 models in this range, one has a standard UV tube whilst the other, shatter resistant one.
Both models can be wall mounted. suspended or free standing.
The Insect-a-clear COMPACT Circline has been designed for use in restaurants, food shops,
kitchen areas, fast food outlets etc., indeed anywhere where flying insects present a problem.
Due to its slim design, it is ideal where ceiling height or wall space is restricted. The Insect-a-clear
COMPACT Circline has been manufactured to the latest British and European standards. The outer
casings are made from steel which is important because plastic can degrade with the effects of ultra
The following features are incorporated on the Insect-a-clear COMPACT Circline:
* Made for suspending, wall mounting or free standing.
* All steel construction, zinc coated and then powder coated for excellent corrosion resistance.
* Electrical plug and socket on machine side allows easy isolation for servicing.
* Colours available - please contact us for more details.
* Easy servicing, just undo the 2 screws for easy acess to the tube and grid.
* Stainless steel killing grid.
* Standard or Shatter Resistant Bulb Options
* An aluminium catchment tray for easy and hygienic disposal of the dead insects.
* Shatter resistant tube option available.
* Plastic fly killers can degrade and become brittle due to the effect of the ultra violet light. This
model, being all steel, is unaffected by this.
* Conforms BS EN 60335-2-59 and the European EMC directive.
* Full 1 year guarantee (except tube).
Height 34 cm
Width 31 cm
Depth 11.5 cm
Lamps 1 x 22W circline
Coverage approx 50-80 sq.m
Weight 5.5 kilo
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand Insect-a-clear Guarantee 2 Years Weight 5.5kg Tube Type 1 x 22 watts Zapper Wattage 22 Watt Colour/Finish White Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) H 34 cm, W 31 cm, D 11.5 cm
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Insect-a-clear Compact 22 Watt answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!