- QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
There are 2 models in this range, one has a standard UV tube whilst the other, shatter resistant one.
Both models can be wall mounted, suspended or free standing.
The Insect-a-clear COMPACT Maxi has been designed for use in restaurants, food shops, kitchen areas, fast food outlets etc., indeed anywhere where flying insects present a problem.
The Insect-aclear COMPACT Maxi has been manufactured to the latest British and European standards. The
outer casings are made from steel which is important because plastics can degrade with the effects
of ultra violet light.
The following features are incorporated on the Insect-a-clear COMPACT Maxi:
* Made for suspending, wall mounting or free standing.
* All steel construction, zinc coated and then powder coated for excellent corrosion resistance.
* Electrical plug and socket on machine side allows easy isolation for servicing.
* Colours available - please contact us for more details.
* Easy servicing, just undo the 2 screws for easy access to the tube and grid.
* Stainless steel killing grid.
* An aluminium catchment tray for easy and hygienic disposal of the dead insects.
* Shatter resistant tube option available.
* Plastic fly killers can degrade and become brittle due to the effect of the ultra violet light. This
model, being all steel, is unaffected by this.
* Conforms to BS EN 60335-2-59 and the European EMC directive.
* Full 1 year guarantee (except tube).
Height 39.5 cm
Width 69 cm
Depth 15.5 cm
Lamps 2 x 40W x 24"
Coverage approx 180-280 sq.m
|Manufacturer Reference Number||F18CSW|
|Tube Type||2 x 15 watts|
|Zapper Wattage||80 Watt|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||690 x 395 x 155 mm|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Insect-a-clear Compact Maxi 80 Watt (Shatter Resistant) answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Insect-a-clear Compact Maxi 80 Watt (Shatter Resistant).
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.