- (White shown in picture)
The Insect-a-clear Model T5O-22W protects areas against infestation of flying insects for up to 50
sq. metres. It is recommended for restaurants, shops, food factories, supermarkets, food preparation
areas etc., indeed anywhere where flying insects are a problem.
Whether you wish to wall mount or
suspend these models, every machine comes complete with wall mounting kit and suspension
The following features are included on the Insect-a-clear Model T5O-22W:
* All steel construction, zinc coated and then powder coated for excellent corrosion resistance.
* STAINLESS STEEL VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE
* A large catchment tray with anti-crawl lips ensures easy and hygienic disposal of the dead insects
* Quick tube changing - the front guard is easily removed WITHOUT THE USE OF TOOLS, giving access to the tube and grid.
* Quick release, stainless steel grid on all models.
* Uses a specially developed ultra violet tube that has proved to be irresistible to flying insects and are readily available from your supplier.
* Can be wall mounted, suspended or free standing.
* Conforms to the European EMC directive
* Conforms to BS EN 60335-2-59:1998
* Full 2 year guarantee (except tube(s)
Height 39.5 cm
Width 32 cm
Depth 15 cm
Lamps 1 x 22W circline
Coverage approx 60-100 sq.m
Weight 8.5 kilo
|Manufacturer Reference Number||F50CBS|
|Tube Type||2 x 15 watts|
|Zapper Wattage||22 Watt|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||320 x 395 x 150 mm|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Insect-a-clear T50 22 Watt in Stainless Steel answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Insect-a-clear T50 22 Watt in Stainless Steel.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.
do you have bulbs for this please
Do you find this question helpful?