- QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
The Insect-a-clear Model T80 range has been developed to assist hygiene managers meet the stringent requirements of the Food Act.
The specially developed ultra violet attractant tubes emit a full 30 watts of light output making the T80 extremely efficient.
They are recommended for use in food factories, commercial kitchens, supermarkets, food preperation areas, and shops etc.
The Insect-a-clear T0-30W can either be wall mounted, suspended or free standing.
They are fitted with shatter resistant tubes as standard.
The Insect-a-clear T80 incorporates the following features:-
* Very quick and easy tube changing, the whole operation taking less than 90 seconds - without the use of tools.
* A large stainless steel insect catchment tray, with anti-crawl lips, is supplied on all models enabling hygienic cleaning to be carried out.
* Every machine has a quick release, stainless steel killing grid that can be removed, cleaned and replaced without the use of tools.
* The two tubes have been positioned each side of the high voltage grid, maximising its killing potential.
* The specially designed ultra violet attractant tubes are widely used in the pest control industry and are readily available.
* Comes complete with a fused mains socket for easy isolation. A neon also indicates when the power is on.
* Conforms to BS 3456 part 201.
* A full 2 year guarantee (except lamps and starters)
Protects approximately 80-130 sq.m
Total wattage 85
Blacklight lamps 2 x 15w x 18"
Size - H 31cm x W 46.5cm x D 15cm
304 Stainless Steel (white model shown in picture)
|Manufacturer Reference Number||F80CSS|
|Tube Type||2 x 15 watts|
|Zapper Wattage||30 Watt|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||465 x 310 x 150 mm|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Insect-a-clear T80 in Stainless Steel (Shatter Resistant) answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Insect-a-clear T80 in Stainless Steel (Shatter Resistant).
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.