QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
The Insect-a-clear Model T80 range has been developed to assist hygiene managers meet the stringent requirements of the Food Act.
The specially developed ultra violet attractant tubes emit a full 30 watts of light output making the T80 extremely efficient.
They are recommended for use in food factories, commercial kitchens, supermarkets, food preperation areas, and shops etc.
The Insect-a-clear T0-30W can either be wall mounted, suspended or free standing.
They are fitted with shatter resistant tubes as standard.
The Insect-a-clear T80 incorporates the following features:-
* Very quick and easy tube changing, the whole operation taking less than 90 seconds - without the use of tools.
* A large stainless steel insect catchment tray, with anti-crawl lips, is supplied on all models enabling hygienic cleaning to be carried out.
* Every machine has a quick release, stainless steel killing grid that can be removed, cleaned and replaced without the use of tools.
* The two tubes have been positioned each side of the high voltage grid, maximising its killing potential.
* The specially designed ultra violet attractant tubes are widely used in the pest control industry and are readily available.
* Comes complete with a fused mains socket for easy isolation. A neon also indicates when the power is on.
* Conforms to BS 3456 part 201.
* A full 2 year guarantee (except lamps and starters)
Protects approximately 80-130 sq.m
Total wattage 85
Blacklight lamps 2 x 15w x 18"
Size - H 31cm x W 46.5cm x D 15cm
304 Stainless Steel (white model shown in picture)
Feature Value Brand Insect-a-Clear Guarantee 2 Years Finish Stainless Steel Manufacturer Reference Number F80CSS Manufacturer Bower Weight 7.5kg Tube Type 2 x 15 watts Zapper Wattage 30 Watt Colour/Finish Stainless Steel Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 465 x 310 x 150 mm
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Insect-a-clear T80 in Stainless Steel (Shatter Resistant) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!