The Kidde Long Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a life-saving fire safety tool, constantly testing for the presence of deadly carbon monoxide gas which can kill in minutes. With a design that can be either wall mounted or left free standing according to preference, the alarm features two clear red and green LED indicators and an easy to use test function to indicate that the unit is working.
The sensor alarm has a 7 year lifespan and warns users when a replacement is required.
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Kidde Long Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Kidde Long Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.