Leak Diverter Full Kit (White Tarp 100cm x 300cm)
Reduces the risk of accidental slips and falls
Safely diverts roof leaks away from goods and machinery
Reduces necessity to relocate goods and personnel
Leaking roofs can damage valuable stock and equipment, not to mention the inconvenience of moving people and goods out of the way. Leak Diverter deals with nuisance roof and ceiling leaks without disruption to the workplace until a permanent repair can be made. The device hangs from the roof directly under drips and leaks and diverts water to a convenient collection point. The floor beneath stays dry, the risk of slips and falls is reduced, whilst damage to goods and machinery is minimised.
- Safely diverts roof leaks away from goods and machinery and protects the workplace
- Achieves a temporary fix until a permanent repair can be made
- Prevents damage to valuable stock and machinery
- Keeps water off the floor
- Reduces accidental slips and falls
- Reduces necessity to relocate goods and personnel
This complete kit includes the Leak Diverter Tarp and all the Leak Diverter Accessories.
Accessories (included in the complete kit):
- Adjustable hanging straps to make levelling and positioning easy. (Pack of 4 straps in the 100cm x 100cm kit, 8 straps in the 200cm x 200cm and 100cm x 300cm kits, and 12 straps in the 300cm x 300cm kits.)
- Standard UK Hozelock fittings ensure water is safely channelled into the collection point. (5 metre hose and fittings set).
- 80 Litre Leak Diverter reservoir drum with hose connector.
- Strong waterproof fabric
- Eyelets at 50cm intervals
- Central drainage point
- Takes standard UK Hozelock fittings
- Easy to hang from roof and ceiling fittings
- White tarp (suited to office workspaces)
The Tarp is available in four sizes: 100cm x 100cm / 200cm x 200cm / 300cm x 300cm / 100 x 300cm.
Kits with Yellow tarp (high-vis for warehouses/production areas) also available. See related products.
|Size||100cm x 300cm|