Little Anne CPR Training Manikin Replacement Faces Light
Six Replacement faces for Little Anne Resusci Manikin.
Re-useable after disinfection.
Soft nostrils to facilitate nose pinch.
Available in light or dark skin colours.
Pack of 6 Little Anne Resusci Replacement Face Masks. Available in Light Skin or Dark Skin to suit the Little Anne Adult CPR training manikin product SKU C/CONF-ANNE (details below). Can be used on a one-per-student basis, or continuously with normal disinfection between students. Manikin face masks are realistic and have soft nostrils to facilitate correct nose pinch. Latex free.
Details of Little Anne Manikins (C/CONF-ANNE)
The Little Anne CPR training manikin has been recently enhanced to provide more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability. It is durable and designed for convenience, making hands-on practice possible for every student. Available in dark or light skin colours and packs of 1 single manikin or four manikins.
- Little Anne is constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust.
- This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made Little Anne's anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
- Feedback devices can be used to conduct QCPR training Due to the highly realistic chest movement and compression resistance feedback devices, such as the CPRmeter can be used to enhance training and ensure real time feedback and quality debriefing is provided
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth.
- An optional “clicker” feature signals when the correct compression depth is achieved A practical and durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- An easy to transport and lightweight design Laerdal code: 120-01050.
- Replacement consumables available
Contents of the Single Pack:
- Little Anne manikin
- Soft pack/training mat
- Two manikin faces
- Two airways
- Six manikin wipes
- User guide and jacket.
Contents of the Quad Pack:
- Four Little Anne™ CPR training manikins
- Four soft pack/training mats
- Eight manikin faces
- Eight airways
- 24 manikin wipes
- Four user guides
- Four jackets.
|Pack Size||Pack of 6|
|Finish/Colour||Light Skin Colour|