The space saving MV64 vertical, fold-down baby changing unit fits where wall space is limited. It allows stylish nappy changing facilities to be provided in even the smallest of washrooms.
- New, contoured contemporary design
- Unique hinge construction eliminates finger traps
- Choice of colour to enhance any project
- Extra deep sides increase safety and
- eliminate the need for straps
- Withstands static loads in excess of 100Kgs
- Hygienic, easy-clean surface
- The unique hinge construction eliminates finger traps even during opening and closing.The hinge rotates within the enclosed moulding eliminating exposure to moving parts
- Superior integral strength, with stainless steel reinforced hinge, withstands static loads in excess of 100Kgs.
- Extra deep barriers provide natural protection. This intrinsic safety feature eliminates the uncertainty involved in the use of straps. Easy to install with Magrini fixing kit.
- Size: 545mm (width), 860mm (height), 140mm (closed depth), 830mm (open depth).
- Material: MDPE with enclosed stainless steel reinforced hinge and gas strut closing mechanism.
- Installation kit as supplied by manufacturer.
- Fully compliant with BS EN 12221:2008
- Colour option: Oatmeal or White Fleck.
|Material||Medium Density Polyethylene|
|Rated Static Load||100kg|
|Open Dimensions||860 x 545 x 830 mm|
|Safety Standards||BS EN 12221:2008|
|Value for Money:
I ordered a baby changing unit for a job. very pleased to say it came the next day bright and early definitely be using this service again
(Posted on 23/06/2014)
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Magrini Vertical Baby Changing Unit answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Magrini Vertical Baby Changing Unit.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.