The space saving MV64 vertical, fold-down baby changing unit fits where wall space is limited. This compact, stylish unit will enhance any washroom. Extra deep sides act as oversized barriers to increase safety and eliminate the hazards associated with the use of straps. Available in a choice of white fleck or oatmeal colour.
The space saving wall mounted MV64 vertical, fold-down baby changing unit fits where wall space is limited. It allows stylish nappy changing facilities to be provided in even the smallest of washrooms.
The MV64 conforms to the stringent resistance and endurance requirements for use in the public domain (Decree 91-1292). An 80kg load is applied to the open changing surface for 1 hour and a 15kg force is applied 200,000 times. The gas strut mechanism is tested for 100,000 opening and closing operations. The MV64 also fully complies with BS EN 12221:2008 +A1:2013. Full copies of the independent test reports are available on request.
- The unique hinge construction eliminates finger traps even during opening and closing.The hinge rotates within the enclosed moulding eliminating exposure to moving parts
- New, contoured contemporary design
- Extra deep barriers provide natural protection. This intrinsic safety feature eliminates the uncertainty involved in the use of straps
- Easy to install with Magrini fixing kit (supplied(
- Superior integral strength, with stainless steel reinforced hinge, withstands static loads in excess of 100kgs
- Hygienic, easy-clean surface
- Certified free from pesticides and antimicrobial additives. Does not contain Microban or Triclosan
Dimensions: 545mm (w) x 860mm (h) x 140mm (closed depth) / 830mm (open depth)
Safety Standard: BS EN 12221:2008+ A1:2013
Material: MDPE with enclosed stainless steel reinforced hinge and gas strut closing mechanism.
|Open Dimensions||860 x 545 x 830 mm|
|Rated Static Load||100kg|
|Safety Standards||BS EN 12221:2008|