Grab bar with a 90º angle to the right suitable for use in public toilets to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. Helps to achieve barrier-free accessibility in bathrooms and public spaces.
Available in two finishes:
- White Epoxy-polyester coated steel bar: Manufactured with a corrosion resistant treatment, ideal for very harsh environments, with a low need for maintenance and long durability.
- AISI 304 stainless steel with a satin finish: State of the art design, high durability and easy to maintain.
Components and Materials:
- Bar tube Ø 32 mm (outer diameter), 1.5 mm thick. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along the bends.
- Satin bar: Stainless steel AISI 304 mounting flange (3 units), 3 mm thick. Incorporates 2 Ø 6.5 mm screws holes for wall mounting.
- White bar: Steel mounting flange, 3 units, 3 mm thick and Ø 71,5 mm, white epoxy-polyester coated after antioxidant treatment. Incorporates 3 screws holes of Ø 6 mm for mounting on the wall.
Recommended installation height - 750-915mm
Distance between bar and wall - 38mm
Length of the long section (maximum distance) - 855,5 mm
Length of the short section (maximum distance) - 446,5 mm
Length of the long section (between flange and bend centres) - 700 mm
Length of the short section (between flange and bend centres) - 375 mm
Feature Value Brand Mediclinics Length (mm) 855.5mm
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics 90º Angled Right Grab Bar answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!