Designed using the latest hygienic technology, the Dualflow’s contactless ‘hands-in’ design makes it one of the cleanest modern hand drying solutions available. The new Dualflow Plus incorporates an air ionizer (ion hygeinic technology) and a HEPA Filter Media that cleans dust, bacteria, pollen and many other allergens and substances that can be suspended in the air, creating a hypoallergenic environment,
Suitable for medium to high traffic facilities, the new Dualflow Plus is delightfully quiet whilst remaining fast and efficient; operating at less than 500w with sounds levels of only 62dB. Reaching speeds of approximately 410km/h the Dualflow can quickly and cleanly dry hands in as little as 8 seconds.
The water collection area of the new Dualflow Plus has been completely redesigned in order to prevent the residual water from drying hands from ending up on the floor. Therefore keeping the floor area dry and preventing a slip hazard. To eliminate all of the residual water, instead of keeping it stored in the removable water tank, there is also the option to connect the hand dryer to the main drain of the bathroom.
- Biocote© technology, a silver based antimicrobial agent that is embedded into the key parts of the drying system, inhibits the growth of odour causing and staining microbes, keeping the unit clean and hygienic at all times.
- HEPA filter prevents the proliferation of bacteria and extends effective lifetime
- Innovative, contactless design
- Automated dual hand sensors with instant detection
- Adjustable motor speeds
- Optional odour neutraliser for a more pleasant environment
- Fast drying time of just 8 - 15 seconds
- Redesigned water collection area prevents residual water from ending up on the floor
- Energy efficient at 500w per cycle
- Lowest noise level in its category, 62dBA on ECO setting
Dimensions: 665 x 320 x 228 mm
Available in three finishes: white, black or satin
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand Mediclinics Guarantee 2 Years - Parts Only Material High Density Polyethylene Finish/Colour Black Hand Dryer Range Dualflow Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 665 x 320 x 228 mm IP Rating IPX4 Drying Time Under 10 Seconds Noise (dB) 62 dB Compliant Standard IPX4 Manufacturer Reference Number M14A
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics Dualflow® Plus Hands-in-Dryer M14A in Black answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!