Mediclinics Folding Shower Seat in Bright Stainless Steel
Folding shower seat
To help persons with reduced mobility
Available in two finishes
Mediclinics folding shower seat to help persons with reduced mobility use facilities. Normally placed along with a grab bar to help achieve barrier-free accessibility in showers and bathrooms. Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, the shower seat is robust, safe and suitable for installation in harsh environments.
Available in a bright or satin finish.
- High durability, rusting resistance and easy to clean.
- Designed to withstand a maximum load of 120 kg, provided it is properly mounted to the wall.
- Structural assembly shall be of welded construction and all exposed edges and corners shall be radiused and/or deburred.
Components and Materials:
- 4 slots for water drainage.
- Tube frame made in stainless steel AISI 304 tube Ø 32 mm and 1.5 mm thick with rounded corners for maximum safety.
- 2 wall brackets made in stainless steel AISI 304, 2.6 mm thick, fixed to the tub with one shaft, made in stainless steel as well, diameter 10 mm and metric 6 mm in both terminals.
Recommended Height Distance from the floor: 430-510 mm from the ground to the top of the seat.
Operation: Change manually the position of the folding seat to mount it in vertical position or in horizontal position.
Tube diameter: Ø 32 mm
Tube Thickness: 1.5 mm
Max. Supported load (if properly mounted to the wall) 120 kg
Maximum force supported (if properly mounted to the wall) 1,177 N
Shipped directly from the manufacturers in Barcelona, Spain. Approximate delivery would be 2-3 weeks. If you have any questions or special requirements, please give us a call.