Mediclinics folding shower seat to help persons with reduced mobility use facilities. Normally placed along with a grab bar to help achieve barrier-free accessibility in showers and bathrooms. Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, the shower seat is robust, safe and suitable for installation in harsh environments.
Available in a bright or satin finish.
- High durability, rusting resistance and easy to clean.
- Designed to withstand a maximum load of 120 kg, provided it is properly mounted to the wall.
- Structural assembly shall be of welded construction and all exposed edges and corners shall be radiused and/or deburred.
Components and Materials:
- 4 slots for water drainage.
- Tube frame made in stainless steel AISI 304 tube Ø 32 mm and 1.5 mm thick with rounded corners for maximum safety.
- 2 wall brackets made in stainless steel AISI 304, 2.6 mm thick, fixed to the tub with one shaft, made in stainless steel as well, diameter 10 mm and metric 6 mm in both terminals.
Recommended Height Distance from the floor: 430-510 mm from the ground to the top of the seat.
Operation: Change manually the position of the folding seat to mount it in vertical position or in horizontal position.
Tube diameter: Ø 32 mm
Tube Thickness: 1.5 mm
Max. Supported load (if properly mounted to the wall) 120 kg
Maximum force supported (if properly mounted to the wall) 1,177 N
Shipped directly from the manufacturers in Barcelona, Spain. Approximate delivery would be 2-3 weeks. If you have any questions or special requirements, please give us a call.
Feature Value Case Quantity 1 Brand Mediclinics
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics Folding Shower Seat in Bright Stainless Steel answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!