Mediclinics Lever Soap Dispenser- Black
Manual lever operated soap dispenser
High quality 304 stainless steel
Three pump options
A lever activated soap dispenser with a sleek, trendy and robust design and generous 1.5 litre capacity, making this dispenser suitable for high traffic facilities and for public use. Manufactured from quality, long lasting AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Hinged cover for operator convenience and speed of service
- Level display in the front part indicates the level of soap available inside the soap dispenser.
- Key lockable
Available in three pump options:
Liquid Soap: Dispenses liquid soaps or hydro-alcoholic gel. Surgical soaps and soaps with solid abrasive particles are not supported. It is recommended to use liquid soaps or disinfectant gel soaps with a density between 0.9 and 1.35 kg/dm3 and a maximum viscosity of 3,000 cps. Dispenses 1.5ml of soap per service.
Foam Soap: Dispenses foam soap, it is recommended to use foam soaps with a density between 0.95 and 1.05 kg/dm 1ml of soap per service. Dispenses 1ml of soap per service.
Spray Soap: Dispenses liquid disinfectant soaps. It is recommended to use liquid disinfectant soaps with a density of 0.80 kg/dm3 and maximum of alcohol content of 85%. Dispenses 0.8ml of soap per service.
Components and Materials:
- Level display in the front part that constantly indicates the level of soap available inside the soap dispenser.
- Inner plastic tank that prevents oxidation and that can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfection purposes.
- Anti-drip corrosion resistant valve is easily interchangeable with the valves of the other soap dispensers of the same line.
- Opening on top with provided Mediclinics key that allows soap refill.
- Mounted on the wall by means of four Ø4 stainless steel screws (provided) with their corresponding Ø 6mm plastic plugs (also provided).
- Lever made in stainless steel.
- Manufactured in in AISI 304 stainless steel, 0.8mm thick.
Dimensions: 250mm (h)) x 110mm (w) x 175mm (d) (including lever)
Capacity: 1.5 litres
Mounting Template: 10 – 15cm from shelf
Please Note: Unless stated as suitable in the product description we DO NOT recommend that you use metal soap dispensers in shower cubicles and high traffic wetrooms as the soap can congeal and is difficult to remove from metal. We only recommend plastic dispensers in these wetter areas.