Mediclinics Wall Swing Up Grab Bar / Vertical Turn
Mediclinics swing up grab bar / vertical turn
To help persons with reduced mobility
Available in two finishes
Wall-to-wall vertical swing up grab bar, with a toilet roll holder hook, suitable for use in public toilets to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. Helps to achieve barrier-free accessibility in bathrooms and public spaces. The safety anchoring system blocks the bar in the vertical position to prevent it falling down accidentally.
Available in two finishes:
- White Epoxy-polyester coated steel bar: Manufactured with a corrosion resistant treatment, ideal for very harsh environments, with a low need for maintenance and long durability.
- AISI 304 stainless steel with a satin finish: State of the art design, high durability and easy to maintain.
Components and Materials:
- Bar tube Ø 32 mm (outer diameter), 1.5 mm thick. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along the bends.
- Rectangular mounting flange 100x300 mm, 3 mm thick. Incorporates 6 Ø 6.5 mm screw holes for wall mounting.
- The swinging point is reinforced by means of a double tube.
- Stainless steel nuts and volts for masonry walls.
Bar Length: 738mm
Mounting Template: 700-750mm at lower point