Wall-to floor vertical swing up grab bar, with a toilet roll holder hook, suitable for use in public toilets to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. Helps to achieve barrier-free accessibility in bathrooms and public spaces. The safety anchoring system blocks the bar in the vertical position to prevent it falling down accidentally.
Available in two finishes:
- White Epoxy-polyester coated steel bar: Manufactured with a corrosion resistant treatment, ideal for very harsh environments, with a low need for maintenance and long durability.
- AISI 304 stainless steel with a satin finish: State of the art design, high durability and easy to maintain.
Components and Materials:
- Bar tube Ø 32 mm (outer diameter), 1.5 mm thick. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along the bends.
- The swinging point is reinforced by means of a double tube.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 column, stainless steel AISI 304 mounting on the floor flange, 5 mm thick, satin finish.
- Incorporates 4 screws holes of Ø 10 mm for mounting on the floor.
- Stainless steel mounting on the wall flange, 2 mm thick, satin finish. Incorporates 2 screws holes of Ø 8.5 mm for mounting on the wall.
- All the joining points and supports are made with TIG welding system.
Dimensions - 805 x 150 x 720 mm
Maximum force supported (*) - 1112 N
Maximum weight supported (*) - 113 Kg
Flange dimensions - 5 x 150 x 240 mm
Operation: The bar is manually changed from a vertical to horizontal position. This is achieved by slightly lifting the bar in order to free the safety anchor that blocks the bar in the vertical position. To change from horizontal to vertical position, just lift the bar until this remains blocked.
Feature Value Brand Mediclinics Length (mm) 735mm
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics Wall-to-Floor Swing Up Grab Bar / Vertical Turn answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!