Mediflow hand dryer models are characterised by their power and ruggedness. Automatically operated and compact solutions, these dryers are suited to most types of washroom environment. They are manufactured according to the highest quality and safety standards using, for example, safety thermal limiters (in the heating element and in the motor).
- Warm air, sensor operated hand dryer.
- 29 second drying time.
- Maximum power and airflow.
- Stainless steel one-piece cover, bright finish, 1.5 mm. thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Mediflow
- Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
- Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
- Recessed kit that conforms to ADAAG projection also available.
Dimensions: 325mm (h) x 275mm (w) x 164mm (d)
For full technical specification, see downloadable specification in the downloads tab.
Feature Value Brand Mediclinics Guarantee 2 Years Finish/Colour Chrome Hand Dryer Range Mediflow Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 325 x 275 x 164 mm IP Rating IP23 Drying Time 21 - 25 Seconds Noise (dB) 65 dB Manufacturer Reference Number M03AC
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics Mediflow® Automatic Hand Dryer M03AC in Bright answered by our expert team.Can this hand dryer be mounted on a stud/false internal wall?Date: 06/03/2013 |Hello Michelle
Thanks for your enquiry - the machine itself weighs 4.85KG which would seem a bit heavy for a false wall - it would entirely depend if you are drilling and putting the plugs into the wooden joists or not, and whether you could locate these and they matched the screw spots on the hand dryer, however we wouldnt recommend it. Perhaps a tradeperson could take a look and assess it for you.
D365 - Product Team