Oil & Fuel Marine Booms
Ideal for marine environments, like harbours, rivers and ponds, the Marine Booms provide an effective solution if you need to skim oil or hydrocarbons from water. The metal rings enable several booms to be the joined together to make the perfect barrier. The rope running through the boom gives extra strength and prevents over-stretching.
For wastewater troughs, settling tanks, ponds and anywhere that an oil or fuel spill might take place.
Manufactured in the UK
- Choose between Standard Fill or SPAG Fill boom
- Robust outer net to allow ingress of contaminants
- Hydrophobic absorbent fill (will not absorb water, only absorbs oil or hydrocarbon based products)
- Strong inner rope along the length of the boom for added strength during handling
- Hooks and rings at each end to allow overlapping and coupling together
Standard Fill Booms:
- Flaked absorbent filling with inner sock and net
- Ideal for low viscosity oils and fuels
SPAG (Spaghetti) Fill Booms:
- Absorbent strips in outer net (no inner sock)
- Ideal for viscous/heavy oils e.g. fuel oil
- Can be used in faster moving water environments
Dimensions: 12cm (diameter) x 3m (per boom)
Quantity: pack of 4 x booms
Pack absorbs: 170L
** Please note: Delivery to addresses other than UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges. Please see our Terms & Conditions for excluded Post Codes. Please call us for an accurate delivery cost prior to ordering **
Feature Value Brand Fentex Absorbent Type Boom - SPAG Fill Spill Type Oil and Fuel Pack Size 4 per pack
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Oil and Fuel 12cm x 3m SPAG Fill Marine Booms (Pack of 4) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!