Ideal for marine environments, like harbours, rivers and ponds, the Marine Booms provide an effective solution if you need to skim oil or hydrocarbons from water. The metal rings enable several booms to be the joined together to make the perfect barrier. The rope running through the boom gives extra strength and prevents over-stretching.
For wastewater troughs, settling tanks, ponds and anywhere that an oil or fuel spill might take place.
Manufactured in the UK
- Robust outer net to allow ingress of contaminants
- Hydrophobic absorbent fill (will not absorb water, only absorbs oil or hydrocarbon based products)
- Strong inner rope along the length of the boom for added strength during handling
- Hooks and rings at each end to allow overlapping and coupling together
Standard Fill Booms:
- Flaked absorbent filling with inner sock and net
- Ideal for low viscosity oils and fuels
Dimensions: 20cm (diameter) x 50cm (per boom)
Quantity: pack of 10 x booms
Pack absorbs: 100L
** Please note: Delivery to addresses other than UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges. Please see our Terms & Conditions for excluded Post Codes. Please call us for an accurate delivery cost prior to ordering **
Feature Value Brand Fentex Absorbent Type Boom - Standard Fill Spill Type Oil and Fuel Pack Size Pack of 10
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Oil and Fuel 20cm x 50cm Marine Booms (Pack of 10) answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!