Oil and Water seperator sock.
The simple and economical way to deal with lightly oil contaminated bund and drain water.
The Filter- Sock uses a Multi-layered filtration system to remove oil, fuel and sediment.
Economic and environmental benefits
• Removes oil, fuel and sediment to almost non-detectable levels
• Reduces costs by eliminating need to remove contaminated water by tanker
• Reduces temptation to release contaminated water into the environment
• Connect Filter-Sock to a handpump with supplied hose-clip (Hand pump not included)
• Pump contents of bund/drain through Filter-Sock
• Regularly check discharge for cleanliness
• Dispose of used Filter-Sock as oil contaminated waste
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FLT-SOC|
|Purpose||Oil and Fuel|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Oil Water seperator sock answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Oil Water seperator sock.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.