- Omniscent fragrance delivery system is unique in its ability to provide continuous and consistent fragrance delivery to large interior spaces, whilst providing total user control of output and intensity, creating a positive user experience in areas such as gyms, reception areas and hotels.
An Omniscent unit will fragrance an area of up to 500 cubic metres.
The range of Omniscent fragrances are extensive and are created from natural essential oils derived from wood, fruit, spices, flowers etc. We can also recreate a specific, or create a bespoke fragrance, when required.
* Fully programmable - Choice of low / medium / high output options, hours of operation, days of operation, start time
* Easily replaceable and safe to handle solid ceramic cartridge refill
* Unique private labelling facility, with no extra cost or commitment to volume
* Part of co-ordinated range of dispensers
* Suitable for fixed installation or portable applications
* lockable dispenser for added security
* 10 year guarantee on parts and workmanship
* Cartridge life of up to 4 weeks (dependent on location conditions)
* Ideal for areas such as large offices, care homes, hotels, reception areas, school classrooms, gym and spas, conference centers, concert halls, bingo halls, shopping malls, and anywhere where there is a need to fragrance a large space.
Dimensions:265mm(h) x 147mm(w) x 120mm(d)
Voltage: 220Vac 240Vac
Power rating: 70 watts
Standards: EN 60335-1, EN60335-2-101,
EMC EN 55011, EN 55014-1,
EN 6100-3-2, EN 6100-3-2
Class 1/IP 23/0.3A/50-60Hz
|Value for Money:
Web site was easy to use delivery was prompt and on time
(Posted on 09/06/2014)
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Omniscent Large Space Air Fragrance System (Fragrances up to 500m3) answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Omniscent Large Space Air Fragrance System (Fragrances up to 500m3).
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.