The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, and variable escalating energy and fast shock times. First time users are able to perform each critical step through the help of feedback via voice and text prompts, as well as real time instructions. The Powerheart G5 has rescue ready technology, which self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software and pads) daily, weekly and monthly. The G5 is smaller and lighter than previous Powerhearts, as well as having a dual language setting (you can have any 2 languages registered at one time).
Please note: This product is subject to a four week lead time
- 7 Year AED Warranty
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee
- Rugged durable design for protection against rough treatment
- Full automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy
- Automatically detects paediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock
Feature Value Brand Cardiac Science Defibrillator Type Fully Automatic AED Defibrillator Range Powerheart Defibrillator Model Philips G5 Suitable For Adult (8+ Years) Guarantee 7 Years Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 30 cm x 23 cm x 9 cm Manufacturer Cardiac Science
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Cardiac Science™ Powerheart® AED G5 Fully Automatic Defibrillator answered by our expert team.