PowerHeart AED G5 Training Unit for On-site Defibrillator Training
The PowerHeart AED G5 Trainer is the perfect way to learn how to use the PowerHeart defibrillator and keep your skills fresh.
Simulates different rescue situations.
Gives students valuable, realistic training with a defibrillator.
Select among three pre-programmed rescue scenarios. – Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations. – Use the CPR Device to assess performance to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines. – Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome. – Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond. – Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation. – Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
- A wireless remote control that allows instructions to vary rescue conditions and scenarios to reinforce student learning
- pause function
- Simulate either semi or fully automatic defibrillator mode
- Reusable training pads that can be used for adult or paediatric training
- Pause functionality that allows instructors to stop training to emphasise an important point and then continue the simulation without restarting
- Measurements - 32 x 24 x 8 cm
- 12 month warranty
What is included:
- remote control
- one pair of training electrode pads
- CD-rom with language configuration software and user manual
not included- 3 x C-cell batteries (necessary for the trainer)
2 x AAA batteries (for the remote control)
|Defibrillator Type||Training Unit|
|Suitable For||All Ages|