The powerheart AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED (automated external defibrillator), complete with RescueCoach and CRP metronome to pace chest compressions. The AED G3 plus is Rescue Ready in an emergency.
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus was chosen as the 'sole AED of Choice' for Phase 2 of the National Defibrillator Programme, by the National Heart Foundation in partnership with the Department of Health.
- The Powerheart AED G3's Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly and advises if there are any problems. This assures first time, every time shock delivery.
- AED G3 Plus RescueCoach, has intuitive voice prompts to guide the rescuer confidently and easily through the rescue process and provides all rescue process and provides all instructions, plus CPR metronome pace and chest compression.
- The AED G3 Plus calculates electrical impedance and if a second shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- The AED G3 had a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee
- Warranty: The AED had a 7- year warranty
- Reliability - The AED is RescueReady whenever it is needed
- Simplicity - Almost anyone can use the AED
- Reassuring - The AED knows when to (and not to) deliver the shock so users don't have to worry about 'doing it right'
- Comprehensive - The AED text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments
|Defibrillator Type||Semi-Automatic AED|
|Defibrillator Model||Philips G3|
|Suitable For||All Ages|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||8 x 27 x 31cm|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Powerheart AED G3 Plus Semi-Automatic Defibrillator answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Powerheart AED G3 Plus Semi-Automatic Defibrillator.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.