Prozone® recreates the natural process occurring when high energy discharges in lightning on oxygen in the atmosphere to produce ozone which cleans and rejuvenates the air we breath refreshing the atmosphere and bringing outdoor freshness indoors. The ozone produced destroys harmful micro-organisms with which it comes into contact and breaks down malodour-causing compounds – neutralizing the unpleasant smells they produce.
Ozone is particularly effective against the obnoxious odour created by uric acid build up making this fixed or portable unit ideal for use in hospitals, care homes, doctor’s surgeries, veterinary clinics, washrooms, offices, toilet areas, hotels, reception areas, etc.
Prozone® offers users “real time programming “ with 8 different grouped day settings & 8 different “on/off” timer options allowing complete flexibility. This product offers the versatility in programming to provide effective ozone, all within the European recommendations, to safely cover areas from 10 -150m3.
Features and Benefits
- • Integral programmable timer with up to 8 “start / stop” times per day
- • Variable output from 2 – 80 mg/hr – select the output to suit the location
- • Hinged opening – the unit is easy to service and mantain
- • Destroys bacteria
- • Eliminates unpleasant malodours
- • Safety “cut off” switch – complete user safety
- • Suitable for fixed installation or portable applications
- • Ceramic plate / fan upgrade – long lasting performance.
- • Lens for private labelling opportunities – promote your brand
- 230mm(h) x 161mm(w) x 100mm(d)
- Flame-retardant ABS
- 12 watts
- 20mg/h (low)
- 10mg/h (med)
- 40mg/h (high)
- Up to 100 cubic metres
- BS EN 60335-1
- BS EN 60335-2
- EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Includes a 2 year guarantee
These units should be cleaned at least every 3 months, and the ceramic plate should be replaced every 6 months.
Please request information sheet regarding cleaning.
Feature Value Brand Prozone Manufacturer Reference Number PROZONE Portable? Yes Wattage 12 watts Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 161 x 230 x 100 mm Manufacturer Vectair
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Prozone® Automatic Ozone Generator Unit answered by our expert team.