Prozone® recreates the natural process occurring when high energy discharges in lightning on oxygen in the atmosphere to produce ozone which cleans and rejuvenates the air we breath refreshing the atmosphere and bringing outdoor freshness indoors. The ozone produced destroys harmful micro-organisms with which it comes into contact and breaks down malodour-causing compounds – neutralizing the unpleasant smells they produce.
Ozone is particularly effective against the obnoxious odour created by uric acid build up making this fixed or portable unit ideal for use in hospitals, care homes, doctor’s surgeries, veterinary clinics, washrooms, offices, toilet areas, hotels, reception areas, etc.
Prozone® offers users “real time programming “ with 8 different grouped day settings & 8 different “on/off” timer options allowing complete flexibility. This product offers the versatility in programming to provide effective ozone, all within the European recommendations, to safely cover areas from 10 -150m3.
Features and Benefits
- • Integral programmable timer with up to 8 “start / stop” times per day
- • Variable output from 2 – 80 mg/hr – select the output to suit the location
- • Hinged opening – the unit is easy to service and mantain
- • Destroys bacteria
- • Eliminates unpleasant malodours
- • Safety “cut off” switch – complete user safety
- • Suitable for fixed installation or portable applications
- • Ceramic plate / fan upgrade – long lasting performance.
- • Lens for private labelling opportunities – promote your brand
- 230mm(h) x 161mm(w) x 100mm(d)
- Flame-retardant ABS
- 12 watts
- 20mg/h (low)
- 10mg/h (med)
- 40mg/h (high)
- Up to 100 cubic metres
- BS EN 60335-1
- BS EN 60335-2
- EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Includes a 2 year guarantee
These units should be cleaned at least every 3 months, and the ceramic plate should be replaced every 6 months.
Please request information sheet regarding cleaning.
|Manufacturer Reference Number||PROZONE|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||161 x 230 x 100 mm|
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Prozone® Automatic Ozone Generator Unit answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Prozone® Automatic Ozone Generator Unit.
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.