The Quadrasan I.P.E. system provides flexible programming options allowing costs to be fixed and matching chemical delivery and maintenance level to location conditions.
The Quadrasan I.P.E dispenser incorporates unique and patented features for ease of servicing and optimum performance.
- User selects number of refills per year. Fixes costs.
- Automatic system re-set on refill replacement. Avoids human error.
- Facility to program up to 3 periods per day of enhanced chemical delivery.
- (Intensity Plus Events).
- Matches maintenance level to location requirements.
- Part of co-ordinated range
- Real time programmability
- Choice of number of refills per year, 12 or 24 hour operation,
- start time, and days of operation (5, 6 or 7)
- Countdown clock for each dose, confirms operation
- Patented automatic reset when refill is replaced
- Non -Return valve for compatibility with pressurised systems
- 10 year guarantee against defects in parts and workmanship
- Dimensions (241mm high x 129mm wide x 95mm deep)
- 3000 metered doses per refill
- Up to 3 years battery life
- Operates on 2 x 'D' cell batteries
- Top hinged for easy servicing
- 99.9% bacteria / germ kill
Does not include cartridge - see related products
Quadrasan is a registered trademark
Feature Value Brand Quadrasan Guarantee 10 Years Finish Satin Manufacturer Reference Number FDIS-1WGU/ Manufacturer Vectair Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 129 x 241 x 95 mm Colour/Finish Chrome, Satin
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Quadrasan MK 11 Dispenser in Satin answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!