Sanitex® MVP Manual Soap Dispenser- White
Combine a next generation dispenser design with luxurious soaps
Biomaster® antimicrobial protection
Part of the stylish MVP range of dispensers
The Sanitex® MVP dispensers combine a next generation dispenser design with luxurious soaps, promoting maximum hygiene and leaving hands clean. Durable, sealed cartridges ensure optimum hygiene at all times.
Available in three finishes to suit any washroom: white, white & chrome or black & chrome.
- Manual or ‘touch free’ automatic dispenser options available.
- High quality soap refills that are PH balanced and gentle on the skin.
- Biomaster® antimicrobial protection incorporated into the dispenser cover (manual option only) - independently tested and proven to reduce bacterial growth by 99.99%, improves hygiene and safety for users.
- Robust & reliable dispensers that are simple to operate and service.
- One pump can endure thousands of operations
- Durable, sealed cartridges ensure optimum hygiene at all times. Delivering the optimum amount of soap, minimizing waste and saving you money.
- Incorporated into this range is our professional surface care system, designed and developed to leave any hard surface safe for use.
- Refill packaging is fully recyclable.
Dimensions: 263mm (h) x 116mm (w) x 100mm (d)
Material: Fully recyclable ABS
Part of the stylish MVP range of dispensers. For the ultimate in style, choose the brand new Vectair MVP range of dispensers - mixes cutting edge design with innovative solutions for all hygiene facilities. The Vectair MVP range of washroom dispensers take air care & hygiene technology to the next level. The co-coordinating range of dispensers are available in white, white and chrome or white and black.
Designed to work in the dispenser, the Sanitex® MVP Skin Care Refills help keep hands clean through luxurious soaps.
Please Note: Unless stated as suitable in the product description we DO NOT recommend that you use metal soap dispensers in shower cubicles and high traffic wetrooms as the soap can congeal and is difficult to remove from metal. We only recommend plastic dispensers in these wetter areas.