SHIPPED TO ORDER - DELIVERY APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS
Mediclinics Industrial 400m Toilet Paper Dispenser- designed for high traffic washrooms that experience a large influx of people
Offers a highly resistant solutions for high traffic, with anti-vandalism features; the body is made of a solid piece and they have a Mediclinics standard safety lock with a key, which is provided with the product.
Incorporates a slot on the front of the model to allow viewing the amount of paper remaining and has an AISI 304 stainless steel axis with inertia brake to optimize the dispensing of the paper.
Available in three different finishes: White epoxy steel, bright AISI 304 stainless steel and satin AISI 304 stainless steel.
Components and Materials
- Steel white epoxy coated one-piece body, 0,8 mm thick, round Ø 300 mm, fully sealed and with a catch system to prevent the opening of the door.
- The supports of the screws in the back of the appliance, are acting as an anti-moisture support, as well as slots to avoid the screws damaging the toilet paper.
- It is mounted on the wall by means of 3 wood screws with their corresponding 5 mm wall plugs. It includes a lock system with standard mediclinics key, that allows
opening the lid for replenishment
- Stainless steel AISI 304 white epoxy coated axis, 0,8 mm thick, for standard 45 mm paper roll tube, with inertial anti-spin retainer. The axis allows the use of a standard paper roll in case of need.
- Steel white epoxy coated one-piece seamless lid, 0,8 mm thick, fully sealed. Fixed to the body by means of rivets that allows swinging down of the lid for the replenishment.
- Frontal window indicates refill time
- Capacity roll of 400m (Max. Ø 275 mm)
- Dimensions Ø 300 x 123mm
- Weight (empty) 1.75kg
- Toilet roll width max. 115mm
- Toilet roll tube min. Ø 45 mm
Feature Value Brand Mediclinics Finish/Colour White
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Mediclinics Toilet Roll Dispenser for Industrial Rolls 400m in White answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
The lead time is 7 to 10 working days as this product is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Barcelona Spain.