The SR1100H is a low energy dryer and offers a fast dry time of fewer than 15 seconds.
Integral HEPA filters remove 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from the drying air providing the ultimate hygienic hand drying facility, ideal for any washroom.
- Secure click-on design for easy install and maintenance, connector and back plate can be fitted at first fix. Allowing the dryer body to be fitted by a non-electrically qualified person.
- 1100w energy efficient motor
- Replaceable HEPA filters
- Full-width air slot for fast and effective drying action
- Slimline profile makes it ideal for restricted space areas
- String and durable PC ABS plastic cover
- UK designed and manufactured
Electrical Rating - 1.1kW / 230V / 50Hz
Standby Power Rating - 0.7W
Motor Speed - 40,000rpm
Dimensions - 282 x 260 x 152 (W x H x D)
Filtration - 2x HEPA 13 filters
Rating - IP24
Weight - 3.2kg
Operation - Automatic
Finishes - White, Nickel, Black
Running Cost Examples (per dryer/per day)
Time & Frequency
Uses Per Day
Assuming 5-day working week £’w per kW/H £0.11 Exchange rate £1 = €1.30
Feature Value Brand Warner Howard Finish Nickel
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Warner Howard SR1100H Hand Dryer - Nickel answered by our expert team.No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!