- Water manager with valve and 4 alkaline batteries - PIR range up to 4 meters, battery life up to 3 years.
The Water Manager offers huge potential water/financial saving.
* Programmable Water Management System that only allows flushing of automatic urinals during periods of occupation
* Battery operated (4 x alkaline AA included)
* Supplies with sensor unit, solenoid valve (WRC approved) and fixing kit
* Massive water savings - typically 76%
* For larger washrooms the solenoid valve can be fitted to the incoming water supply allowing control of multiple urinals.
The Water Manager has been designed to control and reduce by over 70% the water used in automatic flushing urinal systems.
Normally these will flush up to 4 times per hour, 365 days a year.
After a water manager has been installed the flushing system would only operate when the urinals were being used, thereby saving money and conserving water.
How does it work?
When a person enters the washroom, the infr4a-red detector senses body movement which operates a timer and valve controlling the water supply to the cistern.
If the toilets are not used, after a preset cycle time, the water supply to the cistern is shut off automatically until a person re-enters the washroom which then starts the cycle again.
What happens during holidays or shut down periods?
If the toilets are not used for 12 hours, then a single hygiene flush takes place.
How much can you save?
A typical 9 litre cistern flushing 4 times per hour, every hour, will use 6,048 litres per week.
After the installation of a water manager, in a typical commercial building, this would be reduced by 1,440 litres by only allowing cistern flushing during periods of occupation in a typical working week.
A SAVING OF 4,608 LITRES PER CISTERN OR 76%!!
|Manufacturer Reference Number||WMBAT4-A|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||90 x 162 x 65 mm|
|Value for Money:
quick and simple
(Posted on 23/06/2014)
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & answers about the Bower Water Manager Unit in White (Battery Operated) answered by our expert team.
Ask A Question
Have a question?
You can submit a question to get further information on the Bower Water Manager Unit in White (Battery Operated).
Your question may be made public or private. If you select public it may appear on this page along with the answer to help support others. Please make sure you enter a vaild email address so that we can get back to you.