A programmable water management system that only allows flushing of automatic urinals during periods of occupation- allowing for significant water savings.
- Battery operated (4 alkaline AA batteries included)
- Supplied with sensor unit, 15mm compression fitting solenoid valve (WRC approved) and fixing kit
- For larger washrooms the solenoid valve (included) can be fitted to the incoming water supply allowing control of multiple urinals
- Dimensions: 90mm (w) x 160 mm (h) x 55mm (d)
- PIR Range: up to 4 metres
- Rated Power: 4 x 1.5v AA batteries
How does it work?
When a person enters the washroom, the infra-red detector senses body movement, which operates a timer and valve controlling the water supply to the cistern.
If the toilets are not used, after a preset cycle time, the water supply to the cistern is shut off automatically until a person re-enters the washroom, which then starts the cycle again.
What happens during holidays or shut down periods?
If the toilets are not used for 12 hours, then a single hygiene flush takes place.
How much can you save?
A typical 9 litre cistern flushing 4 times per hour, every hour, will use 6,048 litres per week. After the installation of a water manager, in a typical commercial building, this would be reduced by 1,440 litres by only allowing cistern flushing during periods of occupation in a typical working week.
Feature Value Brand Bower Manufacturer Reference Number WMBAT4-A Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 90 x 160 x 55 mm Colour/Finish White Powered By Battery Sensor Yes
Functionality Value for Money Quality Style Ratingsquick and simple (Posted on 23/06/2014)
- Q & A
Ask an Expert
Customer Questions & Answers about the Bower Water Manager Unit in White (BatteryOperated) answered by our expert team.