Zoll AED 3® Semi-Automatic Defibrillator & FREE FIRST AID MANUAL
Defibrillator Warranty: 7 Years
Electrode Pad Life: Uni-Padz 5 Years shelf life
Installed Battery Life: Typical new (20°C) 5 Years Standby
Suitable for Children: Yes, no additional pads required
Medical Experience: Easily used by those with no medical experience
Special Features: Simple switch to Paediatric with no extra pads
Low ongoing ownership costs
COMPREHENSIVE ST JOHN AMBLANCE FIRST AID MANUAL RRP £13.99 WITH THIS DEFIBRILLATOR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
The Zoll AED 3 fully automatic external defibrillator is easy to use and gives improved support for rescuers. It has been designed and built upon years of usability research from both untrained and trained first aiders.
In the Box
1 x ZOLL AED 3 Defibrillator Semi-automatic
10 x Type 123A Photo Flash Lithium Manganese Dioxide Batteries
1 x Set of CPR-D-Padz Defibrillator Pads and first responder kit
1 x Documentation Folder containing
Quick Start Guide
ZOLL AED 3® Rescue Reference Guide/Poster
ZOLL AED 3® Operators Manual
Exclusive Extras from Direct365
FREE Replacement Pads if this device is used in a rescue within two years
FREE Email expiry reminders for your Electrode Pads & Battery
FREE Delivery to Mainland UK
FREE St John Ambulance First Aid Manual RRP £13.99
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next Real CPR help.
- Real CPR Help, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
- See chest compressions during CPR to let you know you’re doing it right Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest best practice guidelines
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the AED 3
- Scissors are attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility during a rescue
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in this cycle
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival
- Includes rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, mouth sheild, razor, paper towel and towelette
- No maintenance inspections needed.
- Suitable for: Public areas, airports, shopping centres, retail outlets and cruise liners.
- PlusTrac provides early warnings and reminders to every person in your organisation who needs to have status updates on all or part of your AED program.
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Programme Management On-board which is able to connect to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac AED programme management system.
Please see full brochure and specifications on the Download tab above
|Defibrillator Type||Semi-Automatic AED|
|Defibrillator Model||Zoll AED 3|
Mainland UK over £150
Delivery of orders valued over £150 excluding VAT is free of charge to most parts of the UK. There are some exceptions. Postcode areas AB, BT, FK, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41, PO30 & BT are excluded from free delivery and will incur a carriage charge.
Oversized products which require a pallet delivery, or crane/hiab offload may also incur an additional charge.
Mainland UK under £150
Delivery of most orders under £150 excluding VAT and weighing less than 25kg will be charged at £7.25 plus VAT. Exceptions to this are the items to postcode areas AB, BT, FK, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41, PO30 & BT. Larger consignments and items may carry and additional charge for delivery. Some hand dryer spare parts also carry additional delivery charges. We will always confirm the delivery charges before accepting your order.
Delivery of your order to your premises
Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 08:30-18:00 and will be made to ground floor, kerbside only (unless previously agreed in writing). Standard delivery is not always timed delivery. You or an authorised person must be available to sign for your delivery. Failed attempts at delivery may result in additional re-delivery charges. Leaving goods without a signature is entirely at your own risk. We expect you to inspect your package before signing and sign accordingly as ‘damaged package’ if it is not received in satisfactory condition. It is very important that you to check your order on receipt and inform Direct365 immediately of any damages or missing items. For the sake of clarity, this should be on the day of delivery. Direct365 will not be responsible for any damages or breakages after the goods have been signed for except where they are signed for as ‘package damaged’, or reported to us as damaged on delivery, on the day of delivery. Any damage to goods signed as ‘package damaged’ must be reported to us within 3 working days.
Estimated delivery times
Most items are despatched by the next working day following acceptance of your order. Standard delivery is between 3-5 working days. Due to the items being despatched from multiple locations and some of our products having longer delivery times, your goods may arrive in different packages and with different carriers, at no additional cost to you. We will endeavour to provide you with delivery information on the website where we can. Stock levels may vary on a daily basis but we will always attempt to despatch your item as soon as possible and will inform you if there is a significant delay expected on your order.
Whilst we endeavour to deliver your goods to you as quickly as possible, at the very latest delivery will take place within 30 days from the date following the day we accept your order (unless stated on the website or informed to you by our customer representatives).
Please contact our product sales team 0808 250 2012 if your order is required urgently and we will do our best to meet your deadlines.