Zoll AED 3® Semi-Automatic Defibrillator & FREE FIRST AID MANUAL
Defibrillator Warranty: 7 Years
Electrode Pad Life: CPR-D Padz 5 Years
Installed Battery Life: Typical new (20°C) 5 Years Standby
Suitbale for Children: Yes, using Pedi padz II electrodes
Medical Experience: Easily used by those with no medical experience
FREE ST JOHN AMBULANCE FIRST AID MANUAL RRP £13.99
COMPREHENSIVE ST JOHN AMBLANCE FIRST AID MANUAL RRP £13.99 WITH THIS DEFIBRILLATOR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
The Zoll AED 3 fully automatic external defibrillator is easy to use and gives improved support for rescuers. It has been designed and built upon years of usability research from both untrained and trained first aiders.
In the Box
1 x ZOLL AED 3 Defibrillator Semi-automatic
10 x Type 123A Photo Flash Lithium Manganese Dioxide Batteries
1 x Set of Adult Defibrillator Pads
Exclusive Extras from Direct365
FREE Replacement Pads if this device is used in a rescue within two years
FREE Delivery to Mainland UK
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next Real CPR help.
- Real CPR Help, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
- See chest compressions during CPR to let you know you’re doing it right Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest best practice guidelines
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the AED 3
- Scissors are attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility during a rescue
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in this cycle
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival
- Includes rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette
- No maintenance inspections needed.
- Suitable for: Public areas, airports, shopping centres, retail outlets and cruise liners.
- PlusTrac provides early warnings and reminders to every person in your organisation who needs to have status updates on all or part of your AED program.
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Programme Management On-board which is able to connect to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac AED programme management system.
Please see full brochure and specifications on the Download tab above
|Defibrillator Type||Semi-Automatic AED|
|Defibrillator Model||Zoll AED 3|
We found other products you might like...
- Pack of 12 Sets of Stat Padz II for Zoll Defibrillators £218.01 ex VAT
- Green Metal Universal Indoor AED Cabinet with Alarm £94.50 ex VAT
- Emergency Trauma Kit in Red Emergency Bag £195.00 ex VAT
- Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet Mild Steel Locked 1000 Series £425.00 ex VAT
- Little Junior™ Child CPR Training Manikin Light/Dark Skin, Single/Quad Starting from £168.13 ex VAT
- Emergency Evacuation Stretcher Kit (Various amounts) Starting from £165.00 ex VAT
- Evolution First Aid Station (Various sizes) Starting from £98.30 ex VAT
- Emergency Evacuation Frameless Stretcher £32.00 ex VAT